Sunday, May 8, 2011

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

Mom. What can I say, I think you are fabulous. You are a true strength to this family and I think everyone would be lost with out your guidance. You can bring your children back to square one and help them understand what they need to do. I know you can do this because you talk to the lord and ask for help. You have a strong spirit, a beautiful singing voice, a wise and creative brain and your love for chocolate is strong :) Thank you for helping me to get to school even when I don't want to. For telling me to learn something new instead stressing about making friends. You have really helped me during this hard time. Thank you for laughing at my jokes even when they're not funny. You are a mother of Zion, and I'm proud to have you as my mother. I love you, and I'm happy to know that this family I'm in is eternal.

No comments:

Post a Comment