Sunday, May 8, 2011

I GOT A CAMERA!!!

After returning home from helping M pack up her things. I received a call from my Dad.
The greatest conversation in the world: (Tribute)
Dad: Hey, when do you think you guys will be home.
Me: I don't know. We just passed downtown Salt Lake.
Dad: Well I have two things to tell ya.
Me: Yes?
Dad: First, they found Osama bin Laden and shot him.
Me: Oh, well cool beans. Go America!
Dad: Yep, and Grandpa has given you something.
Me: Really? What is it?
Dad: You'll find out when you get home, Love you.
Me: Seriously, What is it?
Dad: Bye.
Me: Love you too.
It was nice to have something to look forward to after that LONG LONG day of packing up M's things. What could Grandpa want to give me? A car, A horse, A car? I honestly had no idea. Then we finally got home. T was at the door, saying "I'm so jealous." When I got out of the car I went looking the horse or car but I found neither. When I got inside, everyone was anxiously sitting in the living room, Then I saw it. A BEAUTIFUL NIKON CAMERA. J had gone to visit Grandma and Grandpa Draper and Grandpa gave J the camera and told him to give it to me. He felt that I needed it. He asked J to give me a few tips on picture taking. So I have a camera.
neat huh? It does video and takes pictures.
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Grandpa Draper!



This is what J helped me do.
oh dear.

3 comments:

  1. hahahahahahahaha

    i love it i love it i love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sascha really did "hahahahahahaha" because I showed it to her over the video chat and she was busting up laughing :)
    You are a dork, I love you Sophie.
    You kind of remind me of Igor on "Young Frankenstein" ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This video was so amazing. Twice as good as anything I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete