Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Blind Date ( in question and answer form/conversation)

Q: What did you do this weekend?

A: I went on a blind date.

Q: Oh FUN! who with?

A: I forgot his name. Well sorta, my friend tried to help me remember his name by associating it with a whale, (Noah, Fatty, Sir Swims With Whales A Lot) goodness knows, it's probably the first name on that list. But now that I think about it, Jonah makes more sense than Noah, hmmm.

Q: Ha ha, well I think you should at least get to know his name.

A: Well, he didn't remember mine. At the end of the date he said, "I'm so sorry I keep forgetting your name." Then I told him my name rhymes with trophy. (you can't make it easy for the man, plus only one name rhymes with trophy.) He was a smart one, he guessed correctly and gave me a hug for good measure.

Q: What did you do on the date?

A: It was a group date. We played Curses (possibly the worst game on earth) then we made crepes and watched Tangled.

Q: How do you think it went?

A: Well, it went. Since I'm basically the new girl in town I don't really know my way around quite yet, so I was an hour late getting to his house. Then I got introduced to my whale date/host, we said hello to each other, told each other our names (then instantly forgot them) and they introduced me to Curses. (you already know how I feel about this game) it seemed to last (Sandlot) FOR EVV VER, FOR EVV VER, FOR EVV VER. (great movie by the way if you've never seen it) However, it did get better. The Crepes were good, but my heart will always and forever belong to Swedish Pancakes. After that we watched Tangled, (that girl has sOO much hair) Sadly it was time to leave, and since I forgot to mention that my lovely mother drove me to his house (because she needed the car) I needed a ride home. I got one. But he wasn't my date. I learned a ton more about him on our short ride home than I did about my own date, but sadly I didn't find out his name, and while getting out of his car I fell flat on my face. Haaaaah isn't that how it always works out.
I must say that this was a good date and I hope to go out with these people again, they were all super duper nice to me and I really did have a great time.

Q: So over all it was a good date?

A: Yea, it was a good date : )

2 comments:

  1. I just love you Sophie Lou, Please keep posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i adore you. laughed aloud several times and all that. you have fun with that jonah/noah fellow. oh and you're clever.

    ReplyDelete