Saturday, April 2, 2011

Trying New Things

What a great year for new things. New home. New School. New Friends. Why not a new blog? I say that because I have two blogs. the first one I forgot about and how appropriate it was called Whoops. But now I have a new Blog that I daresay is much prettier and sophisticated. Well, I think it is anyway.
Now more about me. I think some boys are attractive. I enjoy the occasional hot dog when I'm in the mood. I love the Beatles. I think lemonade and milk are the two out of three of my most favorite things to drink. I believe in Christ. I love my family. I am terribly afraid of horses, I like them from a distance, same goes for birds. I am crafty, it happens when you are born that way.
I love to sing, especially when my family is around. I feel that I can make very good banana bread, and I love finding new songs that I can enjoy.

4 comments:

  1. And you are a good writer. :D Love you! This was a great first post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What? I could have sworn I already commented. Mmm oh well. My question was, do you have any particular brand of lemonade or chocolate milk? Or does it all not matter. I'm rather picky myself on those things. Glad you started a blog. Love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. pink lemonade and white milk is my personal preference. chocolate milk is good but not everyday.

    ReplyDelete